The fine print...
1) This certificate is valid for travel offered by Fitzgerald Travel, Custom Travel Design only. All travel arrangements and upgrades must be made through Fitzgerald Travel.
2) Travel must be completed by 12/31/2020.
3) No cancellation or refund policy applicable to this certificate; once redeemed it becomes null and void.
4) This certificate is transferable, but may not be redeemed for cash, holds no cash value and must accompany your travel request. Maximum Value $5,000.00.
5) Airline tickets only not applicable.
6) Must be 18 years old to participate.
7) YCSA employees and Board of Directors members are not eligible for prize.
8) Total number of tickets sold will not exceed 1,000.
9) Trip options may be upgraded at winner’s expense.
10) Winner will be required to complete IRS for 5754 prior to receipt of the prize. Winner is responsible for any and all federal and state taxes. A 1099-Misc form will be sent to the winner.
11) Raffle tickets are not tax-deductible.
YCSA is 501(C)3 non-profit organization. Proceeds from this raffle will support the YCSA Food Pantry and Family Service Program.
To redeem your certificate, please call
Michelle Surdoval, Executive Director, YCSA
YCSA will be working with:
Lisa D. Fitzgerald C.T.I.E/River Cruise Expert
ASTA’s Travel Advisor of the Year Award – 2017
Please be advised, when traveling outside the United States, you must have a valid passport that is valid for at least 6 months past your last date of travel. If it is not, you will be denied boarding at the airport.